color/opacity: BASIC GREEN/matt
Glass sliding door JETTE WAVE
Gently curvedThe finest line waves characterise the glass door design Jette Wave by designer Jette Joop. A motif that can be rediscovered over and over again and, depending on the incidence of light, has a new effect. Glass door Jette Wave is made of high-quality safety glass (ESG). This design is available with a matting on the back for more privacy.
Clearly recognisable functions, authentic materials, a high demand for quality and durability have been real requirements in the development of our modern sliding glass doors. They represent an elegant and filigree alternative to hinged doors. With sliding doors, room transitions can be staged in a new way. In contrast to revolving glass doors, sliding glass doors do not need a swivel area, because a sliding glass door runs along the wall to save space. Unmistakable design and perfected technology - that is what distinguishes our sliding glass doors.
Sliding glass doors - advantages at one look
- Sliding glass doors allow daylight into every room
- Each glass sliding door saves space as they have no pivoting range
- Sliding doors are a stylish and elegant way of creating connection and separation of rooms - great alternative to the wall as a room divider.
- Sliding door systems are ideal for barrier-free living
- The sliding door does not close in case of draught
- They allow larger dimensions than hinged door
- The sliding glass door can disappear behind furnitur
- Sliding glass doors turn niches into small rooms - such as a walk-in wardrobe
How do I clean a sliding glass door?
When cleaning your interior glass, it is sufficient to clean the surface of the sliding door with warm water. To do this, please use a sponge or a soft, lint-free cloth. Clean over a large area, not selectively.
In the case of residues such as fingerprints on the glass door, you can also use commercially available glass cleaners (foam cleaners). Please do not use any abrasive, corrosive, acidic or alkaline cleaning agents. They attack the glass surface and can cause scratches. Excess water can be wiped dry with a microfibre cloth. If water is left on the glass door for a long period of time, stubborn limescale residues can form.
With VSG sliding doors, make sure that the edge seal does not come into contact with water, otherwise moisture and the cleaning agent can penetrate the laminate.
Please do not use any scratching tools, razor blades or scrapers. They can leave visible and irreparable scratch marks on the surface.